You May Also Like
- Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Muck Arctic Excursion Ankle WATERPROOF Insulated Rubber Boots. Bone-dry comfort down to a brisk -40 degrees F.
They're simply some of the finest extreme-conditions Boots available. Need we say more? Well, we don't have to, but we will anyway. Because these have a lot more going on than JUST insulated warmth and sure waterproofing. Like the rubber pod EVA outsole that offers both traction and fatigue-fighting comfort. Or the extremely warm fleece lining. We could go on and on. But the quality and warmth are things you have to experience for yourself.
The Muck Formula
It's all about Muck's exclusive, self-insulating, waterproof Neoprene shell construction. The Neoprene acts as a "neutral medium" between inside and outside temperatures, and can easily produce the same insulated warmth as standard lofted insulation.
Natural rubber overlays act as a protective skin for the Neoprene bootie. The rubber will stay flexible for years... and thus, so will the Boots.
A Little More On Muck
How good are Muck Boots? After just 15 years in the rubber boot game, they've already ascended to the top of the heap, surpassing tried and true brands that have been hawking rubber boots for decades. That's because Muck delivers on the comfort and quality always, and you'll experience it first-hand.
The Muck Boots difference:
- Extended rubber uppers
- 5mm Neoprene insulation for comfort down to -40 degrees F
- Warm, soft fleece lining
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Rubber pod EVA outsole for comfort and fatigue reduction
- The topline is made of neoprene, so they're flexible, not stiff. Pants can be worn over or inside the Boots
- etc sockliner insole for comfort
- Comfort range: +40 degrees F to -40 degrees F
- Each approx. 8"h.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips