You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $305.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $101.69 Non-Member $112.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99
- Details & Specs
Whether you use it in your workshop or at the jobsite, this heater has you covered…with warmth. Constructed with dual powder-coated tubular steel handles, pneumatic rubber tires, and a split upper shell for easy maintenance, it'll last you the long haul and perform to the quality you expect from Mr. Heater. High-output, fully enclosed motor and large glove-friendly controls make it perfect for your next jobsite.
Able to heat up to 3,000 sq. ft. and controlled by a factory-installed thermostat, it heats your space quickly and effortlessly. You can even use this Heater without worry and focus at the task at hand, thanks to the high-limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell that shuts the unit off in unsafe conditions. This Kerosene Heater has the safety features you need and the versatility you desire for your job.
- 125,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 9 1/2 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- Thermostat for temperature control
- Measures 30.75" x 18.25"
- Weighs 60 lbs.
Keep warm and order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 648908
- BTU per hour: 125,000
- Heating area (sq. ft.): 3,000
- Tank capacity (min.): 8.5 Gallon
- Thermostat: Yes
- Safety tip-over switch: No
- Fuel type: Kerosene, JP8, #1 Diesel, #2 Diesel, #1 Fuel Oil, #2 Fuel Oil
- Heat type: Forced Air
- Oxygen depletion sensor (ODS): No
- High limit safety shut-off (HLS): Yes
- Indoor safe: No
- Ignition: Continuous
- Hose & regulator included: No
- Model number: MH125KTR
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips