You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Mr. Heater® Contractor Series 125,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Heater. Big heat. When you need, where you need it.Just roll it on in! Easy set-up and quiet operation provides temporary heat for:
- Construction sites
- Remodeling jobs
- Utility / farm buildings
- Repair shops
Why Mr. Heater Contractor Series?
- Large capacity fuel tanks for any hours of reliable heat
- Economical, efficient and clean burning heat in an instant
- Heavy-duty, high-output fan for maximum heat circulation
- Heater shuts off with loss of flame or power supply for safety
- Rugged, durable steel construction... this baby's made to last!
- Oversized 10" pneumatic tires
- Easy to assemble snap-lock handle
- 5-function diagnostics
- Easy-off service access panel
- Enclosed motor
- Built-in thermostat
- Easy reach cord wrap
- Air pressure gauge
- Quiet running pump
- Durable continuous spark ignition
- Overheat safety shutoff
- CSA certified
- Illuminated on / off switch
- Drain plug
- Electric plug
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Runs up to 9 1/ 2 hours on full tank
- 8 1/ 2 -gallon fuel tank
- Output CFM: 275
- Fuel: Kerosene / #1 fuel oil
- Fuel consumption: .93 gal / hr.
- 71 lbs. Requires 110V connection.
Please Note : This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $5.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.
BTU Forced Air Kerosene Heater
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips