You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $63.00 Non-Member $70.00
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Whether you're looking to heat up your garage or to turn your barn into a year-round work area, you'll need a heaters that safe, quiet and reliable. Mr. Heater has your answer with this Big Maxx Heater. Capable of heating an area up to 1,250 sq. ft., this heater kicks out an amazing 50,000 BTU per hour. It only requires 115V AC power and you can vent it vertically or horizontally - please check local codes and restrictions. The durable spark ignition and factory standard self-diagnostic control module mean you'll have it for years to come and is with you for the long haul. Get the versatility and safety you expect from Mr. Heater and get your work area up to your standards.
How does it work?
A heater is only as good as the warmth it produces. The Big Maxx kicks out 50,000 BTU of heat per hour. It does this by pulling cool air into the rear of the unit, across a heat exchanger, and then forces the warm air into your work area. The thermostat dictates the temperature it releases the heat into your work area, always giving you the temperature you desire for your garage or barn.
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- For use with natural gas
- Heats up to 1,250 sq. ft.
- Spark ignition features self-diagnostic control module
- Forced air heating system
- Includes 2 angle brackets for ceiling mount
- Low Profile Design can be installed in low-ceiling buildings
- Minimum 8' clearance from floor to base of heater required
- 1/2" gas connection
- Category 1 vertical, category 3 horizontal venting
- Natural Gas to Liquid Propane conversion kit included
- Measures 25" x 18.5" x 12"h.
- Weighs 70 lbs.
Keep warm and order today!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item number: 624257
- BTU per hour: 50,000
- Heating area (sq. ft.): 1,250
- Safety tip-Over Switch: No
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS): No
- High limit safety shut-off (HLS): Yes
- Ignition: Electronic
- Model number: MHU50
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips