This Moultrie uses less power than the competition while taking the same high-quality images.
The result is more photos and more details while reducing the number of times you have to visit the Camera to swap out depleted batteries. We thought this was a genius move, and had a special model made up just for us. You get all the performance for less dough at checkout.While most Cams use 20, 30 or even more LEDs, here Moultrie manages to squeeze out a sizzling 50' infrared flash using only 12.
Uses less juice, but you still catch every detail even in the dead of night. Out of a single set of batteries you can get as many as 16,000 images (assuming 50/50 day and night). And making fewer visits to your Cam means less disturbed wildlife... imagine what you'll catch on camera!
- 8 MP photo resolution for crisp, clear shots of your target
- Record up to 640 VGA quality videos and see animals in full-motion
- Using only 12 LEDs, generates a 50' infrared flash to pierce the darkness without spooking game
- Less than 1.5 second trigger speed
- Takes up to 16,000 images on a single set of batteries
- 40' passive infrared sensor detection triggers at both motion and heat
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- Stamps moon phase, time, date and camera ID on each image for easy reference later
- Lockable access panel to keep unwanted guests out of your camera
- Compatible with Python cable systems
- Rugged ABS housing is weather-resistant for long nights in the field
- SD slot uses up to a 32GB memory card, not included
- Requires 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Power port to add your own optional external battery for even longer life.