You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1094.39 Non-Member $1151.99
- Buyer's Club $1120.09 Non-Member $1178.99
- Buyer's Club $816.99 Non-Member $859.99
- Non-Member $1179.99
- Non-Member $369.99
- Non-Member $1489.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Details & Specs
- MotorGuide® X5-70FW 45" 24V Trolling Motor with VRS and Integrated Sonar. Ninjas aren't the only ones who sneak.
They won't even feel you coming. Kevin VanDam and other professional fishers depend on MotorGuide for the edge that puts them in the winner's circle. The new X5 series is no exception. With bow mount and cable steer motor, you have access to their most advanced, tournament-quality motor. It's engineered for precise control, quiet operation and rugged durability, proving it is the best in its class.
Serious anglers will be wowed by the solid construction and patented Variable Ratio Steering (VRS) technology. VRS allows you to make subtle, yet precise, steering adjustments while elimiating torque feedback. You can only get VRS with MotorGuide.
Variable Ratio Steering Technology and Boat ControlVariable Ratio Steering (VRS) eliminates the effects of torque steering feedback, giving you a more predictable steering response, improved boat stability, and better overall craft control.
Digital Power Management
Digital Power Management extends battery life up to 5X by using cooler-running electronics that are 50% more efficient. It also captures and stores energy that is usually lost as heat. These improvements mean you will have a longer run time and fewer battery charges.
All New Mount
The X5 mounting bracket is built to be tough and durable with extruded aircraft-grade aluminum and tight-fitting composite bushings in important wear points to ensure a long life and quiet performance. The mount is made wider and features a snap-back breakaway mechanism for stability and added protection.
Tournament Tough Shaft
The oversized outer column of stainless steel is strong and corrosion-resistant, and the inner column is made of a premium composite for additional impact protection. Made with precision bearings and locking collar, it eliminates shaft clicking. The shaft also comes with a lifetime guarantee against breaking.
Precision Response Steering
The newly designed no-flex composite foot pedal provides better control and feel. The X5 comes with premium pull-pull cable steering to eliminate slack, and VRS technology improves motor responsiveness.
Keep moving forward:
- Composite shaft material for durabilty
- Dual cable / VRS steering for smoother control
- Digital variable speed control to move as you want
- 2-blade weedless propeller to stop you from getting tangled
- Battery meter to let you know how much power you have left
- Peak thrust: 70
- Shaft length: 45"
- Max. amp draw: 42
- Volts: 24
- Speed control: Digital variable
- Direction indicator: Lighted
- Integrated sonar: Yes
- Recommended boat length: 16'-19'
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips