You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $712.49 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $579.49 Non-Member $609.99
- Buyer's Club $995.59 Non-Member $1047.99
- Buyer's Club $816.99 Non-Member $859.99
- Buyer's Club $1033.59 Non-Member $1087.99
- Non-Member $369.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Details & Specs
MotorGuide® X3-70FW Hand Bow-Mount Trolling Motor, 24V, 45" Shaft. Sneak up on you favorite fish.
Durable and quiet to get the fish you want. With the ergonomic extended handle and dual-cable pull-pull steering, you've a level of control over your motor you have never experienced. Digital Power Management technology gives your motor a longer running life, as well as precise variable speed control. Reduce torque steer feedback with Variable Ratio technology, which also improves steering response. Throw in a 3-blade propeller for maximum power and weedlessness, and you will wonder why you didn't replace your trolling motor years ago.
- 100% composite shaft for durability and long life
- Composite pin to eliminate rattle for a stealthier motor
- Aluminum and steel lower unit construction
- Stainless steel propeller shaft and 3-blade Machete III prop
- Ergonomic extending handle for fingertip control
- 3-blade propeller for maximum power and weedlessness
- Variable RatioTM technology improves steering response and reduces torque steer feedback
- Dual-cable pull-pull steering eliminates slack
- Digital Power ManagementTM technology offers longer run life and precise variable speed control
- Powerful and cooler-running 3.5" lower unit
- Shaft length: 45"
- Thrust: 70
- Voltage: 24
Keeping you up to speed. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips