You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $712.49 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $816.99 Non-Member $859.99
- Buyer's Club $579.49 Non-Member $609.99
- Non-Member $1489.99
- Non-Member $799.99
- Non-Member $1349.99
- Buyer's Club $1033.59 Non-Member $1087.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $509.99
- Details & Specs
One of the best values around. The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system that eliminates slack. And innovative patent-pending Variable Ratio Technology that reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.
All New Mount.
The X3 mounting bracket is also built tough with aircraft-grade extruded aluminum to minimize flex and provide precision control under high-thrust. It features improved rigidity and durability, is easier to stow and deploy and has a wider base for added stability. Also has Stainless steel bushings in key wear points and an easy motor height adjustment and motor removal.
Rugged Composite Shaft.
The new larger diameter shafts are rugged and corrosion resistant, paired with a durable stainless steel outer shaft. Special composite construction provides greater impact protection and is backed by a lifetime factory warranty.
Precision Response Steering.
The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative patent-pending Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness. A newly designed and reinforced foot pedal also provides better feel and control.
Variable Ratio Technology.
Improve steering response and reduce torque steer feedback. The dual-cable system eliminates steering slop and noise, while the precision bearings and locking collar eliminates shaft clicking.
Composite Locking Pins.
By improving these frequently worn parts with modern composite materials MotorGuide has exponentially increased durability at the most common failure point. The all new pins also eliminate annoying metal-on-metal "clicking" which only adds to the already stealthy nature of the x3.
Powerful Dual-blade Propeller.
A 2-blade beast with maximum power and weed-busting toughness. Peak thrust is 70 lbs., 24 volts. Choose from a 45" or 50" shaft.
- All-new mount is rigid, durable and is easier to store and deploy
- Composite shaft has a larger diameter an a lifetime warranty
- Precision response steering offers top performance
- Variable ratio technology
- Composite locking pins
- Dual-blade propeller with peak thrust of 70 lbs.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 592549
- Speed Settings: 5
- Mfg. Number: 940200110 (45") or 940200120 (50")
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips