You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $2999.99
- Non-Member $1489.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Details & Specs
Motorguide® VariMAXTM Great White® Digital Saltwater Hand-Control Bow Mount Trolling Motor. You get the best of both worlds... saltwater protection and cutting - edge run time!
Stay on the water longer! With best-in-class runtime and precise variable speed control, this Motorguide® monster delivers the goods, again and again. Bottom line: the 3 1/2" VariMAXTM motor runs cooler and lasts longer than the other guys' options.
Built tough with an aluminum shaft that can take a knock without buckling. You'll love the BluVisTM integrated display too... shows direction, precise speed settings and accurate battery voltage so you're always in the loop. And from the specially-formulated coatings to the epoxy-sealed lower unit and the industry's only stainless steel shaft, you can trust Great White® protection for years of reliable service.
- Go shallower, faster and quieter with all-new tapered hub with 3-blade, weed-free Machete® III prop
- Has Digital Variable Speed Control to minimize amp draw and maximize your time on the water... over 3x longer than 5-speed motor
- Compact, lightweight lower unit
- Revolutionary push / pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments
- Taper-lock mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar for easy manipulation
- Easy to adjust with a simple allen wrench for repositioning on your bow, transom or even side of your boat.
Gator Flex 360 Mount:
- Exclusive isolator design acts as built-in shock absorber
- Made with marine-grade, die-cast aluminum for unmatched durability
- Gated door for easy motor removal
- 360° breakaway protection in run position with automatic reset.
- Peak Thrust: 55
- Volts: 12
- Shaft: 50"
- Mount Style: Gator Flex 360 SW
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Get yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips