MotorGuide® Universal Quick Release Mounting Bracket. Keeping your motor locked down.
Keeping your motor in one place. Ruggedly designed Universal Quick Release Mounting Bracket will allow you to simply attach and remove trolling motors from your boat. This Bracket is compatible with all MotorGuide electric and cable steering motors. This feature will allow you to swap from one motor to another, as you prey changes. You cannot screw up with the cam lock design which makes it easy to operate and provides a secure and snug fit. It will get you motored up and on to your favorite trolling spot before you can say, Fish on!
- Easily remove motor for storage and security
- Design allows motor to slide inboard up to 5.75 clearance when launching a boat
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware
- Additional top plate (sold separately) to easily switch between multiple motors
- Designated area for padlock (sold separately) to protect motor from theft
- Universal Quick Release Top Plate gives you flexibility to quickly and easily switch between trolling motors. Easily switch between motors as your fishing style changes Lock it down.
- Measures approx. 18"l. x 8"w. x 1" thick. Weighs approx. 9 lbs., 9 ozs.
Order yours today!