MotorGuide® R3 Freshwater Trolling Motor. Durability meets affordability, with 5 speeds forward / 2 reverse!
The ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. The R3's aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available today. Classic 5 speeds forward / 2 speeds reverse controls and reversible motor head create a dependable yet versatile Motor. And an ergonomic extending handle and durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount put all the control at your fingertips.More:
- Transom mount features aluminum alloy construction with a rugged powder coat finish
- Easy-to-use tilt / stow / deploy mechanism and swing over knobs on the clamp screws, allowing you to lock the motor to the transom
- 55 pounds of thrust with 12-volt power
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Taper-lock mount with 7-point adjustment
- Strong, durable aluminum shaft
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft and 3-blade Machete prop won't get stuck in weeds
- Powerful, 3.5" lower unit runs cool
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar.
- Model: R3-55 HT
- Peak Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 36"
- Volts: 12V
- Mount Style: Transom Wide-Bite
Order ONLINE Today!