Why turn fishing into rocket science? MotorGuide®'s Xi5 Trolling Motor makes wireless control simple. Right out of the box you get the power to command and control from anywhere on your boat. MotorGuide's wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. The intuitive, pro-style "heel-toe" operation controls steering that's extremely quiet, precise and 50% faster than the competition. Digital variable speed control enables exceptional low-speed trolling capability and longer run time.
Get unrivaled sonar performance with MotorGuide's built-in 200kHz sonar transducer. Compatible with most leading sonar brands, it'll deliver impressive clarity and detail to your boat, helping you pinpoint more fish and structure. It also features a built-in temperature sensor and epoxy-potted nose cone for maximum protection.
- Wireless foot pedal with digital variable speed control
- Integrated 200kHz sonar transducer is compatible with most leading sonar brands
- Ultra-durable composite Shaft with lifetime warranty.
- Powerful dual blade propeller
Sophisticated Steering Transmission:
- From its ball bearings that reduce friction and wear, to custom seals that keep water and dust out, to an extra-rigid shaft support tube the Xi5 steering transmission delivers dependable, quiet, precise performance.
- The high-efficiency electronics are fully encapsulated in a high-tech coating, making them impervious to water and dust. There's also a protection circuit that prevents lower unit damage if the prop is stalled.
Status Indicators at a Glance:
- The Xi5 uses LED lights in the controller so anglers can quickly check the status of four key functions in any light conditions. The battery power indicator uses different colored lights to show three levels of battery life in real time.
Next-Gen Digital Technology:
- MotorGuide's digital technology features durable cooler-running power electronics that are 50% more efficient. They also capture and store energy that is typically lost as heat. This improved efficiency means longer run time and fewer battery charges. Digital speed control delivers power, smoothly and incrementally, at the precise level needed by the operator.
- An improved low-profile mount is all about form and function. The base uses anodized aluminum to prevent corrosion. The hardware components are stainless steel throughout, including the linkage that's built to be extra tough. The unique stow and deploy mechanism aligns and guides the motor into the stowed position and secures it in place. For added safety, a secondary lock prevents unintentional deployment and potential damage.