Versatile! M-LOK slots at the 2, 6 and 10 o'clock positions allow the attachment of Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories... perfect for direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips and more. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. And the front extensions and lower lip provide additional protection from hot front sight assembly.
- Replaces standard M4 carbine-type plastic hand guard
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- M-LOK slots at the 2, 6 and 10 o'clock positions for mounting Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Compatible with most piston-driven and direct impingement gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- 9.2" overall length, max width 2.2", approx. 8.75 ozs.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations-controlled product
- Made in the USA