You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $25.19 Non-Member $27.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $27.09 Non-Member $30.09
- Details & Specs
MINOX® APO HG 10x43 mm BR Binoculars boast sharp optics, true colors and extended field of view.
"Made in Germany". It's practically synonymous with top-quality, precision craftsmanship. And it's no different here. The HG binoculars deliver maximum performance in every situation. For instance, the 21 layers of multicoating and the silver-bearing Minobright reflection of the phase-corrected roof prisms guarantee spectacular views, top notch color fidelity and sharp, high-contrast, highly detailed images, even in low light.
Then there's the Quick-Close-Focus (QCF) feature developed by MINOX. Just a single turn of the focusing knob is enough to adjust a sharp image from infinity to close-up for fast adjustment in the near-focus range and precision focusing at greater distances.Get closer to your surroundings:
- Wooden box, leather case, neoprene strap and lens cleaning set included
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens diameter: 43 mm
- Exit pupil: 0.17 inch
- Field of view: 342 ft. @ 1,000 yards
- Eye relief: 16.5 mm
- Close distance: 8.2 ft
- Diopter adjustment: ± 2 dpt
- Twilight number: 20.7
- Waterproof to 16'
- 6 x 5 x 2"
- 23 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips