Get on the fish and stay there with the new Minn Kota® Terrova Trolling Motor. Equipped with the latest version of the revolutionary i-Pilot control system, the Riptide Terrova with i-Pilot is among the easiest, most intuitive, most advanced trolling motors on the water. Control every function from the palm of your hand, or use the newly redesigned foot pedal for responsive, precise control from anywhere on your boat. Deploy the Auto Pilot feature and let the motor keep you on course automatically. Use iTracks to memorize and return to your most productive trolling patterns. And use Spot Lock GPS anchoring technology to keep you on your hot spot, even in windy conditions. In addition, the Terrova's innovative lift-assist stow/deploy mechanism makes it effortless to deploy and stow. Plus, a master cut-off switch automatically turns off the motor when stowed.
NOTE: These units have been factory reconditioned by trained technicians to look and perform like new. It's a smart way to add the reliable performance of a Minn Kota® Terrova Trolling Motor to your boat at a price well below typical retail. As always, we guarantee your satisfaction 100%.
i-Pilot® gets you there. Keeps you there. And brings you back.
The revolutionary Minn Kota® i-Pilot delivers speed, steering, Spot-Lock, and the ability to record and retrace paths on the water, all at your fingertips.
Advanced features include:
- Redesigned remote with larger LCD screen that's fully viewable in sunlight and features expanded menu navigation and more intuitive controls
- Advanced Auto Pilot allows you to chart a course and stay on it without lifting a finger - the motor does all the work while correcting for wind, waves and current
- CoPilot mode allows you to control speed, steering, porp on/off and high-speed bypass from your i-Pilot remote control
- iTracks allows you to create, store, retrace and return to your most productive trolling paths.
- Spot-Lock GPS anchoring helps you hold on a fishing spot like glue
- Cruise control with precise speed settings controllable from your i-Pilot remote