You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1899.99
- Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Minn Kota® Talon Shallow Water Anchor. Simply put, the fastest, strongest, quietest Anchor System on the water.
Speed - Talon deploys quickly and automatically so yuo can get your line in the water faster.
- Fast-deploying - Head-to-head, the Talon's spike deploys faster than the competition, so you can get into position quickly.
- Auto up / down - Along with bottom-sensing technology, this innovation lets you deploy with one push of a button, so you can get right back to fishing.
- Multi-stage deployment - Quick, quiet, sequential deployment lets the Talon anchor faster and deeper without interfering with your line. On 10' and 12' models, it deploys in 3 stages, giving you additional anchoring depth without increasing the height of the Talon.
Power - With user-selectable anchoring modes, guaranteeing a secure hold and easy anchor retraction.
- 2X anchoring force - The Talon is built with double the force of the competition to lock you into your sport with unparalleled strength and security.
- User-selectable modes - Auto-drive mode powers the spike into the ground with 3 increasingly aggressive hits Soft bottom mode for less aggressive anchoring and easier retraction in water with muddy/salted bottom (available on 10' and 12' only) and Rough water mode for heavy wind and chop
- Built-in wave absorption - Allows your boat to move up or down without affecting the anchor. It uses a built-in floating suspension to keep you locked to the bottom.
Stealth - Even with an arsenal of innovative features, the Talon is designed to run quietly, so it won't spook fish.
- Simple design - Built with minimal parts and no hinge points, Talon starts quiet and stays quiet.
- Noise dissipation - The innovative design keeps the Talon silent below the water, so fish can't hear it coming.
Easy Installation - Talon is easier and less costly to install, maintain and control.
- Innovative design - The Talon's space-sacing, lightweight design makes it as easy to install as a trolling motor, with no messy, complicated hydraulic pumps or hoses.
- Versatile adjustments - A quick-release bracket enables the Talon to adjust up and down, pivot up to 30° to fit any transom, or be easily removed when not in use.
- Includes 2 wireless remotes to give you push-button control of the Talon from anywhere on the boat
- Built with legendary Minn Kota toughness to fully combat the corrosive effects of saltwater
- Rugged composite spike can withstand years of abuse with unmatched durability - and it's guaranteed for life!
- LED depth indicator lets you track anchor depth at a glance
- Deployment notification alarm tells you if you starrt the engine while the anchor is down
- Backed by a 5-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty - plus a lifetime warranty on the spike.
NOTE: If your boat has a curved transom, you may need the Side-mounted Jackplate Adapter Bracket Mount or the Sandwich-style Adapter Bracket Mount.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips