You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Minn Kota® MKD Series Onboard Charger. Smart "juice" to keep your trolling rig at peak power!
Hit the water with the confidence of a consistently, reliably charged battery! Minn Kota® Onboard Chargers are available with varying levels of banks and amps so you can find the perfect fit for your trolling set-up. Features automatic temperature compensation and multi-stage charging to ensure a proper charge every time.
Minn Kota set out to build a smarter charger, and the result is the ingenious microprocessor-based design of this on-board unit. By monitoring factors like temperature and state of charge, it delivers a faster, more regulated precise charge. You stay out on the water longer, without worrying about your batteries.
Multi-stage charging and automatic temperature compensation for more precise charges that won't damage your battery. Automatic shut-off extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete.
Two Times Faster Charging
In high temps, the MKD Series Onboard Charger juices up your batteries up to twice as fast! Thanks to a digital design that monitors everything from temperature to state of charge, you get a quick, efficient, "smart" charge!
Enhanced Status Codes
Comprehensive readings on your Charger inform you of the charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notifications and full charge. No guessing games necessary.More Charger details:
- Waterproof, shock, and vibration-resistant construction
- For use with 12-volt / 6-cell batteries (with 50-130 amp hour rating) that are flooded / wet cell, maintenance free, or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
- Saltwater-tested and completely corrosion-resistant
- Short circuit, reverse polarity and ignition protected
- UL listed to 1236 marine standards. FCC compliant. Requires 120-volt power for recharge.
- 48-volt systems need 4 banks.
- For 4-6 hours recharge, you'll want 10 amps per bank.
- Model: MK-440D
- Size: 11 3/4 x 6 3/4 x 8" h.
- Weight: 22 1/2 lbs.
- Banks: 4
- Volts: 48
- Output per Bank: 10 amps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips