You May Also Like
- Non-Member $369.99
- Non-Member $509.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Details & Specs
"It's just a trolling motor, right?" Tell that to the guy who lost a day of fishing fixing his cheap knock-off after it bowed down to a weed bed. Your motor shouldn't get in your way, it should get things out of your way. That's the philosophy behind Edge, the no-nonsense, nose-to-the-grindstone powerhouse with relentless durability. But what good is power if you don't have a bit of finesse to get you where the fish are? Not to worry... the Edge is still packin' the same cool, quiet power and easy steering that you've come to expect. And, when your day on the water wraps up, simply un-screw the Latch & Door mount and store the Motor, easy as that!
- Composite Shaft is guaranteed by Minn Kota® for life and is stronger than steel. Shaft flexes on impact and won't break, kink, or corrode
- Cable-steer foot pedal features ultra-responsive steering and an ergonomic design, with more room for your foot and more precise speed control
- MKP-2 Power Prop delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are
- Latch and door mount is built strong, with an extruded, anodized aluminum arm running right down the center and features rock-solid stowing
- Directional indicator is easy-to-read and illuminated, leaving no doubt about where you're headed
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 217302
- Bow to Waterline 0-10": Ideal shaft length is 36"
- Bow to Waterline 16-22": Ideal shaft length is 45"
- Bow to Waterline 22-28": Ideal shaft length is 50" or 52"
- Max Thrust 45: Recommended max. boat length is 18'
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips