Millett® 6-25x56mm Long Range Riflescope is the choice for the long-range hunter, tactical operator and target shooter who demand the best.
Get features usually reserved for a much higher price tag! Today, most riflescopes are built on a 1" or 30mm tube, but the Millett® LRS-1 Long Range Rifle scope has a 35mm tube for added strength, brightness and clarity. Perfect on heavy, hard-hitting, large caliber rifles used for extended ranges, such as the 50 BMG and 338 Lupua.
Each Millett Riflescope is computer tested under recoil to assure the highest quality. The LRS-1 scope is at home big game hunting in the West, target shooting at long ranges, or as a tactical riflescope for law enforcement use. And because 35mm rings are hard to find - and expensive - they're included here!Features:
- 6-25x magnification
- HUGE Light-gathering 56mm objective
- 35mm tube diameter
- Fully multi-coated lenses for clear, bright and glare-free images
- Supplied with tactical rings
- Locking windage and elevation target turrets
- Large settable windage and elevation knobs
- Positive 1/ 4 MOA click adjustments for windage and elevation
- Come-up scale on windage and elevation adjustments
- Quick side-focus range adjustment
- European-style eye focus
- Glass etched exclusive Mil-DotBar reticle functions as a standard Mil-Dot with the addition of a thin line for easier alignment for rangefinding and holdover
- Matte black finish 1-Pc. T6 aluminum tube
- Eye relief: 3"+
- Focus range: 15 yards to infinity
- Diopter adjustment: 2 to 3.5+
- Mil Dot reference power: 12.5 and 25 power
- Waterproof: 10' for 30 min.
- Temperature range -40°F to 150°F+
A serious scope for serious shooters: