You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $44.09 Non-Member $48.99
- Buyer's Club $37.79 Non-Member $41.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $18.89 Non-Member $20.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $75.59 Non-Member $83.99
- Details & Specs
Michelle B. Cast Iron Lite 5-qt. Soup Pot... cast iron cooking without the weight! BIG BUCKS OFF!
This Cookware is easy to clean, great looking and goes flawlessly from stove or oven to table. Each piece is 50% lighter than traditional cast iron cookware... no more lugging around super-heavy pans!
These pieces were designed by famous chef Michelle Bernstein, and they offer many of the features she looks for in cookware. Like the durable, smooth enamel finish inside and out for simple cleanup, the silicone handles for great grip and the easy-to-see cream-colored interior. These pieces are great for cooking and look just as great on your tabletop, so you can cook and serve with the same pot.
- Cast iron construction
- Oven safe up to 500°F without the lid, 350°F with the glass lid
- Compatible with all types of cooktops, including induction
- Durable glass lid with silicone grip handle
- Multi-coated enameled exterior for strength, durability and heat resistance
- Smooth, cream-colored stick-resistant, stain-resistant interior
- Hand wash only.
- 5-qt. capacity for slow-cooking soups and stews. Measures 13 3/4 x 4 3/4 x 10 1/2"h., weighs 9 lbs.
Upgrade your kitchen and order ONLINE now!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips