You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Mesa® 23 x 22 x 22" Burglar and Fire Safe. As tough as they come... it's virtually un - "crack" - able!
You won't believe the testing Mesa® did before they produced these... we're talking some serious punishment. First, the Safe had to withstand 2 hours in 1,830°F heat. And, if that wasn't enough, they promptly dropped it 30 feet immediately after the heating. Then, if you can believe it, Mesa put it BACK into that same fire for another 45 minutes!
And, when the Safe came out unscathed, they decided that this particular model was up to the task of protecting your valuables. If a roaring fire and 3-story free fall couldn't get the Safe to break (or bend, or even show signs of damage), just imagine a criminal trying to crack it. No entry. Denied. Not happening.
Whatever you put it, comes out when YOU want it to, not a moment sooner. Important documents, jewelry, handguns, high-priced electronics... it's all safe and sound within the High Security Safe! Get one for your home and rest assured that even when the worst happens, you can count on Mesa.Strong and unmoving, like the Rock of Gibraltar:
- 2.24 cu. ft. interior space, plus 2 adjustable shelves for organization
- Solid steel construction, rated for 2 hours in an 1,830° inferno
- Door is constructed with heavy-duty hinges, and a 1" defense barrier of outer and inner plates, enclosing fire-resistant material
- 1" diameter solid steel deadbolts lock deep into the body, preventing door removal during forced entry
- Battery-operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring-loaded relocking device... easy to change your code in seconds
- Keypad lockout prevents multiple crack attempts
- 1 anchor hole provided to secure the Safe to the floor
- Exterior measures 22 1 / 2 x 22 x 22" d.
- Interior measures 17 x 16 x 14" d. Weighs 385 lbs.
$84.00 on this item!
SAVE UP TO $100.00! when you pick
your merchandise up at your nearest
ABF Freight System terminal.
Click below or
Call 1-866-221-8125 for details.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips