Women's Merrell® Moab 2 Hiking Shoes deliver the same tried-and-true, out-of-the-box comfort of the original Moab…but better! Kinetic Fit Advanced insole and cushioned heel pod combine to provide a great fit, superior comfort and welcome support for all-day hikes. From the premium performance suede/mesh uppers down to the durable Vibram® TC5+ outsole…the sequel IS better than the original.
- M Select DRY waterproof membrane is also breathable for dry wear
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm lugs for slip-resistant traction
- Removable Kinetic Fit Advanced recycled EVA insole with zonal arch support and heel cushioning reduces foot fatigue
- Antimicrobial M Select FRESH to keep them fresh
- Breathable mesh lining adds to the dry feel
- Merrell air cushion in heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Protective toe cap shields you from obstacles in your path
- Heel lock, molded nylon shank add to stability
- Roomy toe box for all-day comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- EVA midsole
All that was great about the original Moab is better in these Merrell Hiking Shoes!