If you could build your perfect hiking boot, you'd probably end up with a pair just like these. Merrell® doesn't mess around when it comes to their hiking boots. They're the leader in rugged outdoor gear for good reason, and these Reflex II Boots are a prime example. This pair is waterproof for all-day dry feet, no matter what you encounter on the trail. And they've got added features to keep you comfortable whether you're out for a day-hike or a week-long expedition. All backed by Merrell's unbeatable quality. Hike after hike, mile after mile, you can trust these Reflex II Boots to keep up with you. And to sweeten this deal, you won't find this exact pair ANYWHERE else... that's because the color is a Sportsman's Guide exclusive!
And take you that extra mile in comfort. That's because your socks will be as dry and comfortable at the end of the hike as they were at the trailhead. So go ahead, forge that stream or puddle, don't worry about the downpour you just got caught in because these Boots will keep that water where it belongs: outside your boots and away from your socks and feet. No more cold, wet, chafed feet from soaked boots. Plus, the handy bellows tongue further keeps water and other trail crud out... because there is nothing worse than a tiny pebble sneaking its way in, feeling like a giant boulder underfoot and making each step miserable. And, because a hiking boot is no good if it has no grip, these Boots are equipped with a sticky rubber outsole that grabs the ground, for sure-thing traction when the going gets slick.
- Tough, durable leather uppers fend off scrapes, scuffs and trail debris
- Waterproof membrane locks out water for dry, comfortable feet all day
- Sticky rubber reflex outsole moves with your foot and grabs the ground for unbeatable traction
- Removable comfort insole for all-day underfoot cushioning
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out of your boots and away from your feet
- Breathable mesh lining keeps you feeling fresh
- EVA midsole offers all-day support
- Molded arch shank adds extra cushioning and support
- Rear pull-on loop for struggle-free on
- Padded tongue and collar won't rub or chafe when you're on the trail
- Otter / Russet color is a Sportsman's Guide exclusive! You won't find it anywhere but here!
You'll be hard pressed to find a better pair of boots for a better price... better place your order now!