Merrell® Polarand Insulated WATERPROOF Winter Hiking Boots. Backpacking grade, built for the toughest conditions!
Don't let cold weather keep you off your favorite trails. The Merrell® Polarand wraps insulation where you need it -- in the tongue, quarter, and toe cap -- to keep you on the trails year-round. Its 8" design offers crucial ankle support and the aggressive outsole makes easy work of icy and slushy trail conditions.
- M SelectTM DRY locks out moisture while remaining breathable
- 8" height offers solid support
- 1.5mm-thick waterproof leather uppers
- 250 gram ThinsulateTM Insulation in the tongue
- 400 gram Thinsulate Insulation in quarter and toe cap
- Molded rubber toe adds stability and protection
- TPU molded heel is compatible with snowshoe straps
- M Select FRESH odor control
- Bellows tongue locks out debris
- Air Cushion in the heel adds stability and absorbs shock
- EVA midsole adds cushion
- Grade 3 nylon insole for trail hiking
- Active Heat EVA footbed insole with silver reflective film boosts warmth
- 6mm lug depth
- M Select ICE GRIP tunes each outsole for traction on slick surfaces
- Backpacking grade
- Each approx 1.5 lbs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Keep trekkin'... order yours today!