You May Also Like
- Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $144.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
The legendary fit, support, and comfort you've come to expect from the best-selling Moab…now in a Tactical Boot! They're even built on the same boot last as the Moab Hiker, so they feel more lively on your feet. The KINETIC FITTM contoured EVA footbed provides zonal arch and heel support, enhancing the cushioning and support. Sandwiched between the insole and outsole, an air cushion and molded nylon arch shank provide a stable platform for steep climbs, descents, side-hilling, and more.
So while the look is new, the comfort performance is not, and you'll feel that familiarity the first time you lace them up. They're really the Moab you've come to know and love, with the same lightweight fit and feel, same breathable comfort, same Vibram® outsole…only tougher and more tactical than ever!
More on the Vibram® TC5+ Outsole
The Vibram® TC5+ outsole is made from TC5+, an enhanced rubber compound that excels on both wet and dry surfaces in even the most extreme temperatures, all while delivering the long-wearing durability and off-road performance you've come to expect from the top name in outsole technology.
- Waterproof PU-coated leather and ripstop upper delivers classic tactical-boot toughness
- M SelectTM DRY 100% waterproof: an impermeable membrane seals out water while allowing moisture to escape
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole with 5mm lugs excels on both wet and dry surfaces in even the most extreme temperatures
- Medial side zipper for easy on/off
- Breathable mesh lining for comfort
- KINETIC FITTM contoured EVA footbed provides zonal arch and heel support, enhancing the cushioning and support
- External "spray rubber" lateral stability arm overlays provide lateral stability
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Protection- and abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap provides added damage control
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
- 5mm lug depth
- EH rated ASTM F2413-11
- Each approx. 6"h., 20 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 700308
- Waterproof: Yes
- Upper: PU-coated leather and nylon ripstop
- Insole: KINETIC FITTM contoured EVA footbed
- Outsole: Vibram® TC5+
- Lining: Breathable mesh
- Construction: Strobel waterproof
- Height (approx.): 6"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 20 oz.
- Mfg. Number: J15849
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips