You May Also Like
- Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Merrell® and Vibram®, two names that translate to "comfortable" and "sure-footed"! For mountain ascent, trail racing, for any hiking in lightweight, cool comfort, get the Merrell Moab Edge. Superior high-tech, for speed and support that pays off.
Comfort is a lock with the proven M SelectTM EVA contoured footbed that cushions and supports, plus an air cushion in the heel that absorbs shock and aids stability. M Select DRY waterproof / breathable technology seals out water while allowing moisture escape, so you stay dry and cool when you're on the move.
With a breathable athletic mesh upper, sporty look, and Vibram TC5+ rubber outsoles that grip like crazy and wear like iron, Moab Edge Hiking Shoes are classic trail-blazing Merrell performance.
- Mesh and 3D-printed mesh uppers are ultra-light and uniquely breathable
- M Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Breathable mesh lining for cool comfort inside
- M SelectTM FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed for support and comfort, plus odor control
- Vibram TC5+ outsole is grippy and long-wearing
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel for shock absorption and stability
- Bellows tongue locks out debris
- Molded nylon arch shank provides underfoot support
- Each approx. 12.5 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 676012
- Waterproof: Yes
- Upper: Mesh and 3D-printed mesh
- Insole: M Select FIT.ECO EVA
- Outsole: Vibram TC5+
- Lining: Breathable mesh
- Special features: Merrell Air Cushion
- Height (approx.): 4"
- Weight per shoe (approx.): 12.5 oz.
- MFG Number: J36801
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips