Merrell® Bare Access Running Shoes, just 6 ounces per, with zero heel drop... your heel and toe are at the same level, for the "barefoot running" effect. It allows for natural flex and feel. Even if you're not a runner, they're refreshing for zipping through your day.
Breathable mesh and TPU uppers keep weight low while allowing maximum airflow. Inside, breathable mesh lining and hyper-responsive insoles make for a cool cushioned ride, while the high-performance Vibram® rubber soles add stability and slip-resistant traction. From challenging trails to city streets, Bare Access Trail Runners deliver the max in comfort and performance!
- Ultra-light mesh and TPU uppers
- Zero heel drop means your heel and toe are at the same level, offering advanced feel and flexibility
- Vibram high-performance rubber outsoles keep you on your toes
- Breathable mesh lining for cool comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Integrated EVA footbed
- Traditional lace closure
- 0mm drop / 8mm heel cushion / 12.7mm heel stack height
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Washable: simply wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry
- Each weighs just 5.8 ounces