Through the slush and snow with Merrell® Innsbruck WATERPROOF Slip - ons!
Full grain leather easily slips on with a stretch collar. This winter-ready Shoe is also equipped with a waterproof membrane and fleece lining above and an ActiveHeatTM insole and cushioning below to keep you dry, warm and climbing high even when the mercury's well below zero.Here's the whole story:
- Full grain leather upper
- Lycra® / neoprene stretch collar for easy on and off
- Protective rubber rand and toe cap
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- Fleece lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution to control odor
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- ActiveHeat insole with silver reflective film between insulating polyester layers helps retain heat
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Boreal sticky rubber outsole with 5mm lug depth with surface siping... traction on cold, wet terrain
- Comfort range to -10°F / -23°C
- 15 ozs. each.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!