Retreat from winter? Never. Insulated Merrell® Graz WATERPROOF Boots help you walk right into the thick of it!
Waxy, water repellent leather uppers stand out with style, and stand up to cold with multiple chill-killing features: fleece lining, 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation, ColdProofTM Ortholite® insulating footbed and an ActiveHeatTM reflective insole buried inside high-performance cushioning and support. Siped soles with 5mm lugs and durable, secure lacing over a bellows tongue give you top to bottom comfort and control.Here's the point-by-point breakdown:
- Full grain leather upper
- Protective rubber rand and toe cap
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Metal hook and lacing eyelets for secure lacing
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- Fleece lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution to control odor
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft Insulation
- Ortholite anatomical insole
- ActiveHeat insole with silver reflective film between insulating polyester layers helps retain heat
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Boreal sticky rubber outsole with 5 mm lug depth and surface siping... traction on wet, cold terrain
- Comfort range to -25°F / -32°C
- Weight: 3 lbs. 5 ozs.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!