Merrell® Chameleon4 Stretch Trail Shoes with an elastic-lock lacing system for a snug, custom fit.
Hiking Shoes built for moving you everywhere on Earth. In addition to the elastic-lock lacing system, the easy on / off lycra / neoprene stretch collar keeps the fit close to keep out the "riff raff". And its supportive molded arch shank protects your feet with superb shock-absorbing support.Here's the full run-down:
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Pig suede and mesh upper
- Lycra® / neoprene stretch collar for easy on and off
- Elastic cord and lock lacing system for quick secure fit
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- 2 mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-BoardTM compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® Chameleon4 outsole with 5 mm lug depth. 14 ozs. each.
State Color and Size, as available in Shopping Cart.