Merrell® Chameleon Shift Ventilator WATERPROOF Hiking Shoes are built for longer hikes and hotter weather.
Ultra-light and agile trail trekkers. When you're hiking in the heat of summer, every bit of relief is welcome. These Merrell Chameleon Shift Ventilator Waterproof Hiking Shoes deliver the stability, cushioning and protection you need on rugged trails, but with less bulk and a more athletic feel. But they're still tough... the durable MBound TRKTM midsole ensures your feet are protected from the rocky ground to keep you moving down the trail.
- Waterproof membrane repels moisture while enhancing breathability
- StratafuseTM exoskeleton fuses the heel cage to the mesh uppers for lightweight durability
- Nubuck leather and mesh uppers are good-looking and ultra tough
- Bellows tongue locks out debris
- M SelectTM FRESH antimicrobial agents reduce odor
- Ace single-density removable footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Grade 2 nylon insole for trail hiking
- Merrell In-BoardTM compression-molded EVA footframe provides cushion
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and offers added stability
- MBound TRK midsole for responsive and durable cushioning on the trail
- 5mm lug depth
- Vibram® outsole
- Each weighs approx. 15 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.