Merrell® Chameleon 5 Mid Ventilator WATERPROOF Hiking Boots take extra punishment so your feet don't have to!
Ordinary insoles can't take the pounding punishment of extra backpacking weight... which is exactly why Merrell designed these Mid Hiking Boots with their special backpack-grade outsole. Extra-thick and extra-supportive, it offers added shock absorption and stability when you're hauling a full complement of gear. Features:
- Pig-suede leather and mesh uppers
- M-Select DRY technology keeps water out but lets moisture escape
- Breathable mesh lining wicks sweat away to keep your feet dry
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out
- M-Select Fresh prevents odor before it starts
- External heel stability arm
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for a secure fit
- Grade 4 Trailprotect pad absorbs shock and adds stability when backpacking
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides topnotch cushioning
- Vibram® Outsole with a 5mm lug depth provides excellent traction
- Each approx. 21 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.