You May Also Like
- Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Wolverine® DuraShocks® 6" Steel Toe EH Work Boots The top selling Steel Toe Work Boots in the DuraShocks® line PLUS ANSI Steel toe protection.
These are steel toe work boot favorites, and it's no mystery why. Unmatched comfort combined with rugged durability, plus greater resistance to slips and falls plus steel toe work boot protection.
Wolverine DuraShocks® SR Steel Toe Work Boots and shoes hold on to the ground while absorbing shock and stress, preventing fatigue and helping you get through the day without incident or accident.Details:
- Steel toe work boots feature full grain Wolverine® Performance leather upper allows perspiration and vapor to escape while keeping water out. Scuff and stain resistant
- Direct-attach construction of sole and upper offer these steel toe work boots with longer-wearing durability
- Oil, water, abrasion, and slip resistant outsole uses a unique compound in the lugs to increase traction... advanced tread design makes better contact with the ground and channels liquid away from the surface area to make working in wet environments safer
- Steel toe work boots feature compression pads in the heel and forepart of the outsole compress under pressure to absorb shock and stress before it reaches the feet and legs
- Steel toe work boots feature removable, dual-density polymer footbed weighs one third as much as rubber, yet absorbs four times the force... closed-cell polyurethane construction retains its spring for an extended life cycle
- Polyurethane midsole soaks up shocks, more durable than EVA midsoles
- Fiberglass shank gives added steel toe work boot support
- 90 degree heel provides "bite" in the walking motion
- Assembled in the USA
- Steel toe work boots rated to ASTM F2413-05 MI / 75 EH
- Special EH construction protects from electrical current on dry surfaces
- 4 eyelet / 3 speed hook lacing system
- Approx. 6" h, 33 oz ea.
Get through the workday in comfort and safety, courtesy of Wolverine®! State Width: medium or extra-wide; Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips