You May Also Like
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Wolverine® DuraShocks® Steel Toe EH Hikers - Hiking Boots Waterproof comfort with a steel toe hiking boot!
For outdoor work or recreation, there's nothing better! These men's hiking boots are waterproof, comfortable, tougher than a nails, steel toe protection and more.
Tried and true DuraShocks® comfort technology cushions every step and returns energy as you walk, reducing fatigue and making a long day at work seem like a beautiful thing in your hiking shoes.
- These hiking boots are made of waterproof full grain leather uppers to prevent soggy foot syndrome
- Direct attach construction for excellent durability and flexibility
- Dri-lex® lining wicks away perspiration moisture to keep your hiking boots and feet cool and comfortable
- Compression pads in the heel and forepart of the outsole compress under pressure to absorb shock and stress before it reaches the feet and legs
- Removable, dual-density polymer footbed weighs one third as much as rubber, yet absorbs 4X the force. Closed-cell polyurethane construction retains its spring for an extended life cycle
- Polyurethane midsole with fiberglass shank for stability
- With Vibram® rubber extreme lug outsoles, this hiking boot is resistant to everything... well, almost everything. We're talkin' oil, water, abrasion, chemicals, heat and slips
- ANSI 75 rated steel toe protection
- Special EH construction protects from electrical current on dry surfaces
- Each hiking boot is approx. 6" h., weighs approx. 35 ozs.
- ASTM F2413-05 M I/75. C/75 EH compliant.
Outdoors or inside, there's no better choice for waterproof comfort and safety! State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips