Wolverine® 6" Bucklin PeakflexTM WATERPROOF Composite Toe EH Hiker Work Boots. Wolverine grade-A protection shows its athletic side.
These have some nerve parading about as a hiking boot. Especially when it's clear from all the good stuff inside... like an ASTM composite toe, electrical hazard protection, and fatigue-fighting PeakFlexTM technology... that, deep-down, they're work boots all the way.The 411:
- Waterproof leather and mesh uppers are tough and lightweight
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- 100% waterproof construction
- PeakFlex technology - a unique midsole design that features two components that enhance comfort: a honeycomb heel design that expands on impact to absorb shock, and a mid-section designed to mimi the movement of a spine for maximum flexibility through each step
- Cement construction for a lightweight, flexible fit
- Traction rubber outsole
- Comfortable, breathable wave mesh lining
- Electrical hazard protection. Each approx. 6" h., 27 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.