Swiss precision to take the mission by storm! Wenger® Swiss Raid Commando Watches.
Like all good commandos, Commando Watches adapt to their environment naturally with quiet confidence! Choose the Swiss Raid Commando or Commando Patagonian Expedition Race Edition... each is equally well-suited for field or office, day or night, thanks to luminous hands, tachymeter, chronograph, and lots more, all backed by steady Swiss quartz movement.Both models feature:
- Rugged stainless steel case and screw-on caseback
- PVD coating reduces wear and eliminates reflective glare
- Precise Swiss quartz movement
- Luminous hands and markers for timekeeping in total darkness
- 12-hr. chronograph function
- Tachymeter function measures speed over a known distance
- Water resistant to 100m (330')
- Mineral crystal face resists scratching and marring
- Date display
- Regular crown (Patagonian Expedition Race Edition features a pull-out crown)
- Rubber strap bracelet with metal buckle
- Case width: 42 mm (1.65"). Lug width: 20 mm (0.78"). Backed by a 3-yr. mfr. warranty.
State Style, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Expedition Race Edition Watch