You May Also Like
- Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Details & Specs
Timberland® PRO® GorgeTM Multi-purpose Outdoor Shoes. Work or play, live life like an adventure!
Trail Shoes with blue collar backbone. Building upon their rugged outdoor heritage, Timberland brings you the PRO Gorge. It blends field-tested hiking designs and casual-inspired oxfords with work-appropriate materials like protective toe caps, Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles and Timberland PRO Ever-GuardTM leathers. The result? A stylish design that's built for worksite performance!Hikers for hire:
- Leather with fabric upper for durability and abrasion resistance
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight, resilient cushioning
- Conductive, breathable open-cell polyurethane insole provides cushioning
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole inserts for consistent static dissipative performance
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion, slip and oil-resistant. 21 ozs. each.
- These workboots stand up to ASTM F2412-05, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. They're engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments
- ESD (Electro Static Dissipative) footwear meets SD Static Dissipative, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from static buildup or discharge.
- 24/7 Comfort SuspensionTM technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips