You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Thorogood® 10" Structural / Wildland Firefighting WATERPROOF Steel Toe Bunker Boots. Tip-to-toe top quality for today's urban firefighters and smokejumpers.
Fortified with steel toe, waterproof and bloodborne pathogen resistance, Thorogood® Bunker Boots are the choice for professionals who know nothing less than the best will do. These weren't made for a walk in the part... they're built for serious performance in truly demanding "hell on earth" conditions, and the quality shows.Boots meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Meets the requirements of NFPA 1971-2000 standards for protective ensembles for structural fire-fighting
- Meets the requirements of NFPA 1977 protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire-fighting
- Bloodborne pathogen penetration compliant for at least one hour, when tested according to ASTM F 1671 standards
- ASTM F2413-11M and I / 75 / C / 75 standards for steel toe protection
- Tested and meets CAN/CSA-Z195 standards for electric shock resistance
- Made in the USA by ISO 9000 certified shoe company.
- Rugged waterproof, flame and cut-resistant leather upper with scuff-resisting Vibram® rubber toe bumper
- Sympatex® waterproof membrane is bloodborne pathogen compliant
- ASTM-rated steel toe for top protection
- Flexible L-Protection® puncture-resisting insole material
- Removable PU insole on flexible double-rubber midsole for shock-absorbing comfort
- Vibram FIRE outsole with chiseled edge lugs for superior traction
- Steel triple ladder shank for firm underfoot support
- Goodyear storm welt construction. Each approx. 10" h., 37 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips