Thorogood® VGS Composite Toe Sport Hiker Work Boots Work boots or hiking boots, either way they're tough.
Are they hikers? Are they work boots? Their sturdy composite toe and electrical hazard protection deliver grade-A protection, so you can definitely work in them... but their VGS Visible Gel System, light weight, and athletic design mean you can walk for miles in these boots, comfort assured. That makes these great boots for work or play .Top-notch hybrids for jobsite and trail:
- Rugged brown nubuck leather uppers make these work boots durable and stylish
- Burly composite toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 standards for protection
- VGS 300 traction rubber outsole with Visible Gel System for extreme "cush"
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with Impact 300 gel to absorb shock and provide support
- Removable VGS Motion Sensor dual-density PU insole with memory foam for a comfortable custom fit
- Electrical hazard protection meets CAN / CSA-Z195 18,000V standards
- Engineered composite shank provides underfoot support and stability
- 100% non-metallic
- Heavy-duty Nylex lining
- Each work boot approx. 18 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Sport Hiker Work Boots, Brown