U.S.A. - made Men's Black Thorogood® 9" Wildland Fire Boots Combat boots that are built tough to take the HEAT!
In the heat of a nasty fire fight, bravery alone won't get the job done. You need the right equipment, too. The Guide delivers with Thorogood Wildland Fire Army Boots.
They meet all the requirements of NFPA Protective Clothing and Equipment while also meeting and surpassing your requirements for comfort!Fearless Military Footwear:
- Combat boots with flame and cut-resistant black boulder leather uppers
- Goodyear storm welt construction lets you repair wear and tear way, way, waaaay down the road
- Removable felt insoles
- Dri-Lex® tongue and comfort weave vamp lining for added tactical boot moisture-wicking performance
- Thorogood® Vibram® FIRE sole for heat-resisting protection
- Rubber and leather midsole
- Supportive steel triple ladder shank adds stability to your army boots
- "Bullet-proof"-tough Kevlar® thread
- 35 ozs. each. Made in the USA. Black.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.