Thorogood® 14" HellfireTM Rubber Insulated Firefighting Boots with Lug Outsole. Ready to go through hell and back, with top protection every step of the way.
Fight fire with Hell fire! HellfireTM Boots were designed by Thorogood® perform above and beyond today's standard bunker boots. Made from vulcanized rubber and fortified with steel toes, bloodborne pathogen resistance, and puncture-resistant material, these are ready to roll with the best in protection and comfort in the intense heat. Check 'em out, in sizes up to extra-wide!Boots meet or exceed the following requirements:
- NFPA 1971-2000 standards for protective ensembles for structural fire-fighting
- Bloodborne pathogen penetration compliant for at least one hour, when tested according to ASTM F 1671 standards
- ASTM 2413-05 M / I / 75 / C / 75 ratings for steel toe impact resistance
- Tested and meets CAN / CSA-Z195 standards for electric shock resistance.
- Made from Hellfire flame / heat-resisting vulcanized rubber
- ASTM-rated steel toe for top protection
- Flexible L-Protection® puncture-resisting insole material
- DupontTM Kevlar® knit 1-Pc. lining
- Flame / heat-resisting traction lug outsole
- Steel triple ladder shank for firm underfoot support
- Light-reflecting instep and heel patches for added visibility
- Double-reinforced pull-on loops.
- Each approx. 14" h., 38 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.