Thorogood® 14" Power HV Structural Firefighting Reflective Bunker Boots, the pros' choice for everything-resistant protection... PLUS added visibility and traction.
Do emergencies ever happen at a convenient time? NO! Which is why Thorogood® Power HV Bunker Boots feature ScotchliteTM reflective piping and superior slip-resisting performance in winter conditions. And that's in addition to safety toes, 100% waterproofing, bloodborne pathogen resistance, and puncture protection - all standard. In widths up to extra-wide, they're the best of the best when the going gets hot.Boots meet or exceed the following requirements:
- NFPA 1971-2000 standards for protective ensembles for structural fire-fighting
- Bloodborne pathogen penetration compliant for at least one hour, when tested according to ASTM F 1671 standards
- ASTM 2413-05 M / I / 75 / C / 75 ratings for composite toe impact resistance
- Tested and meets CAN / CSA-Z195 standards for electric shock resistance
- Rugged waterproof, flame and cut-resistant leather upper, with abrasion-resistant rubber toe and heel protection
- Sympatex® waterproof membrane is bloodborne pathogen compliant
- ASTM-rated composite toe for top protection
- 3MTM Scotchlite reflective material for added visibility
- Flexible L-Protection® puncture-resisting insole material
- Removable PU insole on flexible double-rubber midsole for shock-absorbing comfort
- Vibram® FIRE and ICE slip-resistant outsole for top traction on snow and ice
- Steel triple ladder shank for firm underfoot support
- Goodyear storm welt construction. Each approx. 14" h., 40 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.