Rocky® Ride Steel Toe Western Lacer Boots Steel toe boots featuring the famous 8 - layer Rocky Ride Comfort System tested for the most rigorous work conditions!
On your feet all day? Rocky®'s got you covered with 8 layers of comfort and support.Step right this way:
1. Orthotic foot-frame: A soft supportive layer with increased thickness in the heel will make these boots extra comfortable.
2. Rear foot cradle: For supreme lateral stability
3. Upper enclosed cushion: A cushioned and perforated foot-piece allowing the foot to roll smoothly from heel to forefoot.
4. Enclosed Cushion with the Flex Facilitator: More cushion attached to the underside of the foot-piece that also provides great flexibility.
5. Lower enclosed cushion: Shock-absorbing, lightweight EVA midsole - just like the kind in your gym shoes - for a springy step.
6. Stabilizer shank: Double-ribbed and tempered to provide maximum stability while also providing the type of durability you need.
7. Forefoot propulsion pad: A special 2-part, high-cushioned system for even more cushion, flexibility and comfort.
8. Rocky Ride rubber outsole: Extra secure traction and oil resistance. Right angle heel and embedded safety grooves for stability in all work environments.The rest of the details:
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart, and order ONLINE today!