You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Puma Safety® Cascades EH Mid Safety Toe Boots.
Boots built for work. But with the comfort and style you won't find anywhere else but from Puma Safety. This pair is every bit as functional and work-tough as those big, bulky stompers you've got now, but these Sierra Nevada Boots look a lot cooler with their mid-height and hiking boot style, plus the comfortable athletic-shoe fit you love on weekends, but built for your 9 to 5.
They're electrical hazard "EH" protected, non-metallic water-resistant, oil, slip, and heat-resistant and crazy-comfortable. They've got all the best comfort features like a shock-absorbing gel pad in the heel, super-breathable, wicking BreathActive lining and an EverFlex outsole that allows the heel to find the best contact point based on your weight, shoe size and length of stride. All this adds up for customized comfort through any shift.
- Oiled crazy horse leather uppers
- Tongue and collar are soft nappa leather
- Rugged composite toe cap
- Repels water to keep you drier
- Electrical hazard "EH" protection
- Cushioning IQ.Cell in the heel absorbs shock and transfers it back as bounce in your step
- Breathable BreathActive lining
- evercomfortTM ergonomic, antibacterial footbed
- EverFlex polyurethane / rubber slip, oil and heat-resistant outsole with scuff caps
- Sole is heat-resistant to 572°F
- Polyurethane midsole
- Each approx. 6"h.
- Wide width for comfort
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips