You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Pella® The Dakota Hooded Jacket is a zip - on shield from muck and messes!
Since 1907, Pella® has produced rugged outdoor clothing! The trick is that top-notch construction and unbeatable comfort never go out of style, and this Jacket is no different.
"The Dakota" starts with 10 ozs. of 100% cotton duck to create an outdoor-ready shell. Perfect for work in cooler weather... has an quilted, insulated lining to stop chilly air from reaching your core. Available in regular or tall sizes.The rundown:
- Lined with high-count nylon taffeta quilted with 4 2 / 5 ozs.of Dacron Hollofil 808® insulation
- Drawstring hood is lined with heavyweight cotton fleece
- 2 large front patch pockets
- 100% stretch nylon knit at waist and cuff for a snug fit
- Made in the USA
- Machine wash / dry.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. You get more for your money with Pella.
Order this Jacket ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips