You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Details & Specs
Merrell® 8" WATERPROOF Insulated Norsehund Alpha Boots. When winter weather bites, these bite back.
High-performance Winter Boots with innovative "tech" under the hood! These feature Merrell ColdSmartTM airflow channels that release moist air when you're on the move, and retain hot air when you stop... so your feet feel great every step of the way. 900 grams of insulation keep things warm inside, while a wolf paw-inspired outsole devours winter ground conditions.The "Alpha dog" of winter boots:
- Rugged, lightweight leather / synthetic upper, with TPU shell for extreme durability and protection
- Waterproof / breathable membrane keeps feet dry and cool
- 600-gram Merrell Opti-Warm lightweight, low-bulk synthetic insulation for serious warmth
- 300-gram Conductor fleece provides lightweight, versatile heat retention
- ColdSmart hermal System regulates your temperature with airflow channels
- Active Heat Insole with silver reflective film for added warmth
- Cord-and-lock lacing system for quick, secure fit
- Vibram® Alpha outsole with 7mm lugs for top traction
- Snowshoe strap ridge for stability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Removable / washable inner boot adds warmth and can be worn on its own as a camp boot
- Molded TPU shank for added support
- Comfortable down to -40°F. Each approx. 8"h., 32 ozs.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips