McRae® 6" Steel Toe Work Boots For hard - working feet, these are protection perfection!
With all the crazy hazards on jobsites today, it's nice to know McRae® has a steel toe work boot to help you avoid them. There's a sturdy steel toe to absorb the occasional hammer drop, and an oil and slip-resistant outsole to keep you an upright citizen.And more, all to ensure your feet leave the jobsite the same way they arrived:
- Steel toe work boots with distressed full-grain leather uppers
- Sturdy ASTM rated steel toe protects your toes from the dangers of the jobsite
- Shock-absorbing removable PU orthotic insole with moisture-wicking cover
- Flexible oil and slip-resistant rubber outsoles will keep you on your feet
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining wick sweat away
- EVA shock-absorbing midsole
- Tempered steel shank for underfoot support
- Weather-resistant storm welt construction means these men's steel toe boots will last for years
- Built-in shock-absorber heel strike
- 1/ 2 -gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Comfortable padded tongue and collar. Each steel toe work boot approx. 6"h., 31 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Medium width. Order ONLINE Now!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!