Magnum® Sidewinder HPi Desert Tan Boots keep COOL when tempers flare.
Cooler heads prevail, they say. We think that applies to feet, too, which is why we couldn't pass up these Sidewinder Boots. The brute strength of 2.2 mm suede meets a breathable nylon mesh panel to regulate interior temperature, keeping you cool and sharp when things get heated.
Pushed to its limits, the Sidewinder has been tested and re-tested by tactical operators worldwide. When duty takes you into intense heat, trust Magnum® for the cool edge!Detail assignment:
- Combo 2.2 mm suede / 1,200D nylon mesh panel uppers keep cool, perfect for desert ops
- Rugged high-traction Vibram® Sidewinder outsole for miles of wear that can easily handle mountainous terrain
- Breathe Right&trade lining to maximize breathability and comfort
- ion mask&trade hydrophobic surface treatment helps repel water and damage
- Dual-density PU midsole won't lose shape in intense heat
- Rigid flex insole board provides underfoot support
- Lace eyelets will not shine or glint when scratched
- SuperFabric® arch panel resists wear and damage
- Tested and certified to EN 20347:2004 safety standards. Each approx. 6", 29 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.