LaCrosse® 16" Pac Steel Toe Work Boots. It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it. 100% WATERPROOF.
And if that someone is you , these are your must-haves! 100% waterproof protection, and a massive amount of features that will just plain make your duties a lot more workable. The Trac-LiteTM outsole offers superior grip on wet surfaces. The Lacrosse® Ankle FitTM design helps your Boots stay put when you're slogging around in wet and muck, and the steel toe meets or exceeds major safety standards. From LaCrosse, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.Ready for the grime:
- Constructed of 100% waterproof ZXTTM ozone- and abrasion-resistant rubber, with a high-tensile strength for greater tear-resistance and durability
- LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design features narrowed ankle pocket that better grips the top of the foot to keep Boots on in muddy conditions, and locks heel in place to prevent excess rubbing and chafing
- Contoured heel prevents slippage, provides more walking comfort
- Removable EVA insole for all-day cushioning
- Trac-Lite outsole for all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Steel shank for support
- Steel Safety Toe meets or exceeds F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT standards
- Protective rubber toecap for added durability in conditions requiring crawling
- Each approx. 16" h., 36 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. A steal for Steel Toe Work Boots!