You May Also Like
- Non-Member $169.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Details & Specs
LaCrosse® 12" MountaineerTM 200-gram Insulated Pac Boots are essential "hybrids" for the cold and muck!
The MountaineerTM is a Winter Boot designed to provide superior traction, warmth and toughness, so you can enjoy winter to its fullest. Then, when spring comes, simply slip out the removable wool / felt liners, and you've got the perfect mud boot for milder spring temps.Comfort and quality for the mountain man:
- Full-grain, water-resistant leather upper with ozone-resistant and waterproof rubber bottom
- 200 grams of ThinsulateTM Insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Wool / felt liner adds insulation and cushioning when you need it, removes easily when you don't
- Slip-resistant, self-cleaning Bob rubber outsole for excellent traction in snow and slush
- Each approx. 12" h., 45 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips